Hot To Tile A Floor. Lcd Tv Floor Sta
Hot To Tile A Floor
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing
- Cover (something) with tiles
- Arrange (two or more windows) on a computer screen so that they do not overlap
- a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
Sony and the ants
Suddendly one day, one of the ant colonies at the property decided to open up a new food supply highway across the tile
floor of the porch. What they carried back home were some kind of seeds.
Speaking of ants. During
a number of consecutive, warm and windless evenings, several colonies (with different species of ants) came out swarming. Or, it looked like they were about to swarm but did not properly do that after all. There were individuals with wings, and a distinctive frenzy hang in the air. But, no. Were they rehearsing? Was the wind not right? Too hot? Did our presence disturb them?
tile goes down
in the house less than a week, we haven't even closed on the house yet. old floors are out. new floors are coming in.
update: it was too hot today. some of the thinset dried too quickly. we had to have the installers come back and remove and re-set a number of tiles that didn't grab.
Related topics: the thirteenth floor film house flooring options rv floor repair salvage floorboards floor tile cleaning supplies engineered subfloor kitchen floor tile designs ceramic floor tile discount
- 05:21 |
- Category: None