Konecto vinyl plank flooring
- Hardwood subfloor
Konecto Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Of or denoting the unsaturated hydrocarbon radical ?CH=CH2, derived from ethylene by removal of a hydrogen atom
- a univalent chemical radical derived from ethylene
- Synthetic resin or plastic consisting of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, used esp. for wallpapers and other covering materials and for phonograph records
- shiny and tough and flexible plastic; used especially for floor coverings
- A vinyl compound is any organic compound that contains a vinyl group (Preferred IUPAC name ethenyl). Vinyl groups (formula −CH=CH2) are derivatives of ethene, CH2=CH2, with one hydrogen atom replaced with some other group.
- Vinyl used as the standard material for phonograph records
Prestige Vinyl Plank 6" x 48" in Beach
80013 Specifications: -Square feet per carton: 22. -Color: Beach. -Installation type: No glue, interlocking
. -Width: 6''. -Length: 48''. -Pieces per carton: 60. -Finish: 12 mil aluminum oxide wear layer. -Utility knife and straight edge only tools needed. -Water resistant. -Ceramic finish. -Warm and comfortable underfoot. -Guaranteed not to chip or crack. -Absorbs sound. -Resistant to most household chemicals. -Authentic wood appearance. -No adhesive required. -Covers surface irregularities on subfloors. -Cut and fits easily. -Easy to replace individual plank
s when necessary. -Gauge: 0.19''. Installation Sheet Installation Checklist
This is a wood vinyl flooring by Konecto. They are 6" X 48" planks. This is the Prestige Collection in Walnut. Very easy to install. No power tools required. It's waterproof, easy maintenance and durable.
vinyl plank flooring
Konecto Vinyl Floors - Where fashion meets flooring! The easy-installing, waterproof, floating and glueless locking flooring system. Konecto floors represents the newest generation of high-quality resilient wood and tile look flooring. With an innovative lock-connect technology, Konecto floors are easy to install and equally simple to replace if it's ever necessary. Konecto...the easy path to a beautiful new floor. Flooring Market is one of the largest Konecto suppliers in the nation. We have unmatched experience providing Konecto flooring to thousands of clients across the U.S. Our Konecto ships from several warehouses in the U.S. direct to your home or commercial jobsite. We launched Konecto floors nationwide and have sold over 2 million square feet of Konecto to homeowners and clients.
Related topics: solid wooden floors floor tables narrow house floor plans floor buffer pad garage floor coating prefinished maple flooring dance floor canopy pebble floor tiles bathroom hardwood floor wood let the bodies hit the floor song
- 05:19 |
- Category: None