- Build floor
plans online - Caravan floor
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- The body of a car or aircraft
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
Easy Paint Makeovers for Fabrics, Floors & Furniture
Oh, what a splash of paint can do to customize a home! Ordinary tables, chairs, clocks, cabinets, floorcloths, and more go under the whimsical paintbrush—and emerge transformed into hip, fashionable, and unabashedly colorful furniture and accessories. Anyone can do it: no art training is needed to complete these projects, devised by the owners of the popular Purple Cow store. Their trademark creations will cheer up any space, thanks to the bright hues, primitive and rustic styles, and abundance of plaids, zig-zags, dots, and swirls. Highlights include a leopard-spotted dining table, gingham lampshade with woven ribbon, and pink shutters.
The 2nd floor at Mood
The 2nd floor is the home dec fabric
s floor. These fabrics are consistently more expensive and as such they're displayed much nicer and are far easier to see what is available with less digging. But it is still incredibly overwhelming.
Floor Cloth on canvas with fabric decopaged on in many layers. This floor cloth is done in a cabin or outdoor theme, complete with bears and checked patterns.
Banner Heads provide clear messages which eliminate confusion and enhance safety of public, pedestrians, employees, construction workers, motorists. Banner Heads are reusable. OSHA compliant. Lowers risk of accidents, injury and liability. Provides high visibility under all weather conditions. Ideal for short term needs, a lightweight, colorful alternative to steel barriers, easy to move and set up. Attractive low cost alternative to traditional barriers, enhancing the image of your event or facility while minimizing accidents. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Related topics: floor tile companies kylie minogue dancefloor cork flooring calgary cement flooring ideas floor resin california flooring laminate floor tiles kitchen floor covering prices mexican tile floors floor wax stripper
- 05:23 |
- Category: None